FPSPI wants to hear from you!
We are accepting submissions for future FPSPI topics!
Topics with the below focus are considered:
- A global perspective - not necessarily a global impact, but accessible to a range of global participants, likely to appeal to FPSPI participants around the globe, considerate of varying views.
- Accessible to students and participants from 8 years to adult.
- Includes a future perspective - likely to sustain through next 30 years – possibilities and probabilities.
- Offers a range of themes that will lead to a variety of categories
- Descriptor provides views that are inclusive of all stakeholders – personal/political/cultural bias not obvious
To submit a topic, you'll be required to enter the following:
- Topic Title (example: Trade Barriers, Endangered Animals)
- Topic Category (Social/Political; Business/Economics; Science/Technology)
- Topic Descriptor ( maximum 1000 characters) The topic descriptor should be 5-6 sentences, a combination of declaratory statements and open-ended questions, and should not be in first person singular (ie. I, me).
- References/Web sites (maximum 1000 characters) Please provide any references or web sites to support your topic.
We would appreciate a valid e-mail to contact you if clarifications are required, as sometimes it is necessary for the descriptor to be altered and we'd like to ensure the fundamental intent is preserved.
Click on the link below to submit your topic!